Disposal bins available for whatever you need:
- Household Rubbish
- Estate Clean-up
- Light Duty Construction
All In Bin $339.99 - includes drop-off, pick-up and tonnage
3-Day $129.99** - 3-day rental, tonnage additional
5-Day $179.99** - 5-day rental, tonnage addtional
Residential junk from your Home and Garage Cleanups
Mixed Solid Waste (MSW)
Rugs, Insulation, Plastic, Styrofoam, Vinyl, Ceiling Tile, Paper, Windows, Furniture, Clothing, Pressure Treated Wood, Railroad Ties, Household – non recyclables, Glass, etc.
Large or bulky items like mattresses, box springs, hot tub covers etc.
Surcharges WILL apply.
Construction and Renovation Debris
Demolition Wood, Plywood, Wallboard, Drywall, Cardboard and Mixed Loads, etc.
Lawn and Garden Cleanup
Brush, Leaves, Grass, Garden Waste
City of London
Middlesex Centre Residents
Skids, lumber (2X4′s etc.) No Contaminants
Concrete with rebar, mesh, wire or anything embedded
Clean Concrete, Bricks, Blocks (No Contaminants)
Dirt, Gravel (No Contaminants)
Untagged, A/C Units, Freezers, Fridges, etc.
Road, driveway, parking lot (No Contaminants)
TV, Computers, DVD players, etc.
Dumpster Rental Agreement
- Equipment Rental.
- Customer agrees to rent a dumpster from Company according to the price list. The initial rental period begins on the day of delivery of the dumpster to Customer.
- Tonnage Limit. Customer agrees to abide by the tonnage limits. LIMIT OF 4 TON. If the Customer exceeds the relevant tonnage limit, Customer hereby agrees to pay an additional fee of $115.00 per ton for each ton in excess of the limit for that dumpster.
- Location of Dumpster; Dumpster Pick-Up.
- Customer warrants and represents that any location provided by Customer for the dumpster is sufficient to bear the weight of the dumpster and any vehicle required to transport the dumpster. Company shall not be responsible for any damage to pavement or any other road surface material, lawns, fences, shrubbery, septic system or private wells.
- On the day that the dumpster is scheduled to be picked up by Company, Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the dumpster. If the dumpster is inaccessible, Customer shall be charged for additional rental time at the rates set forth in Schedule A.
- Company will place bin for the customer at said address for the customer to use to dispose of all the customers solid waste and recyclable material for the term of this agreement.
- Customer agrees to the following charges and will pay for BIN RENTAL (calculated on a 3 day or5 day rental)+ HST +tonnage.
- Any extra day rentals will be calculated at $40.00/per day up to a maximum of 7 days. It is the customers’ responsibility to call and confirm in advance for extra day rental availability.
- Do not attempt to move bins. This includes attempts with backhoes, forklifts or tractors. Excessive bin damage will be charged back to the customer on a time and material basis. Call our office if bin needs to be relocated. Standby and relocation charges will apply. It is the responsibility of the customer to call if pick-up needs to be rescheduled.
- We require a preauthorized credit card deposit, as each bin comes with a maximum weight allowance built into the deposit cost. Your credit card is not run through the system until we get your exact tipping weight in place. Your card is then charged accordingly and shown on your statement: Rental Fee+ HST +Tonnage Fee.
- Disposal of Hazardous Materials and Unacceptable Material Prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that the dumpster will not contain any hazardous materials and acknowledges that the disposal of such hazardous materials is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, “hazardous materials” shall mean any waste which is listed, has the characteristics of, or is otherwise identified as a hazardous waste or subject waste under applicable provincial or federal laws or regulations. “Unacceptable material” shall mean any non-hazardous waste which is not permitted to be processed at a facility under applicable laws or permits, source, special nuclear or byproduct material as defined by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and the regulations thereunder; asbestos-containing waste; mercury-containing waste; and any waste delivered by Customer which is not approved by Company. If Customer has any questions about whether a particular material is considered hazardous, please call the Company before disposing of the material in the dumpster.
- Permits, Approvals and Fees. Customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and approvals and paying all fees that may be incurred in conjunction therewith.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company from, against and in respect to any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, obligations and liabilities (including costs of collection and reasonable attorney’s fees) of any kind or nature whatsoever, including any misrepresentation, breach of warranty, or non-fulfillment of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement of or by Customer in this Agreement. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understanding, oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No representation, inducement, promise, understanding, condition or warranty not set forth herein has been made or relied upon by either Party hereto.
- Amendment. This Agreement may be modified only by an agreement in writing signed by the Parties hereto.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, without regard to the conflicts of law rules of such province.
- Severability. Customer agrees that each provision contained in this Agreement shall be treated as a separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein. Moreover, if one or more of the provisions or parts thereof contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to scope, activity or subject so as to be unenforceable at all, such provision or parts or provisions shall be construed by the appropriate judicial body by limiting and reducing it or them, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with the then applicable law.
- Waiver. A waiver of any claim, demand or right based on the breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other claim, demand or right based on a subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Notice. Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and if sent by Canada Post mail, certified, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to the Parties at the addresses set forth in the first paragraph of this Agreement.
By acceptance of disposal bin Customer agrees to all terms and conditions of this contract.
- Equipment Rental.