Black knight butterfly bush (Summer Lilac)
Full to partial sun ☀️
This fragrant bush will attract butterflies and other pollinators.
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant, deep purple florets
- Arching branches display gray-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to mid-fall
Height: 150-200 cm
Spread: 120-150 cm
Black Knight Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.