Hydrangea InvinciBelle Ruby
- Proven Winners® ColorChoice®
- Burgundy-red buds open to a two-toned combination of bright red and silvery-pink
- Dark green leaves are almost round
- Strong rebloomer
- When moistened by rain, flower heads remain erect
- Bloom Time: June until frost
- Hydrangea arborescens: Blooms on new wood, prune in late winter or early spring.
Invincibelle® Ruby Hydrangea Growing and Maintenance Tips
All hydrangea naturally undergo some colour change to their flowers as they age. Adjusting the pH balance of the soil (and the addition of aluminium sulphate) can change the flower colour from pink to blue in some cultivars. Most cultivars thrive in full sun to partial shade as long as they have adequate moisture and a rich, well-drained soil.