Wisteria floribunda 'Snow Showers'
- Large, cascading clusters of pure white, fragrant, sweet pea-like flowers
- Green, pinnate leaves have 13-19 leaflets per leaf
- Stems twirl clockwise, hairy calyx, and the flowers are 1.5-2 cm long.
- Poisonous, bean-like, seed pods in September and October
- Vigorous, twining vine
- Bloom Time: June and July
Height: 8-10 m
Spread: 8-10 m
Colour: White, pale pink
Japanese Wisteria Growing and Maintenance Tips
Wisteria will do well in an average to moist, well-drained soil in full sun. Pruning should be done soon after flowering, to ensure bud set for next season's flowers. In the summer months, continual pruning of the new shoots will help maintain a tidy size and appearance. Wisteria needs a sturdy support structure to allow for their vigorous, growth habit.